NW Montana Archery Elk Partner

Eye

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Roksliders,
I am relatively new to the Flathead Valley, and have had a good time exploring this summer. I have been out scouting a bit lately, but doing it all solo gets a little boring. I am hoping to find a archery partner to hunt with this coming season. I like getting into the backcountry and going deep, but also can be found cruising gated roads on day hunts. I have solid gear and am not a liability in the woods. This is my first year bow hunting, and I am putting in the work now to hopefully improve my odds in a few weeks. Generally I have Sundays and MOndays off, but plan on taking a week or so off going into the third week of September. If anyone is around and is also looking for a solid partner, LMK!

406Hunt

FNG
Welcome to the Flathead. Hope your not getting too smoked out.
Where are you coming from?

Not archery but I'm thinking I'll be in NW MT all Nov, flying solo as of now.

Not_Lost

FNG
I'm living in Missoula currently. Hunting buddies are too busy this year. Spent 5 years hunting around Bozeman, a couple around Helena. New to the Missoula area. Heard there are some good spots between us though

Welcome to the valley! Got out a little around here, but typically go to another place in the state for archery elk.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk