New zealand diy partner/intel

Te Hopo

Lil-Rokslider
Just be aware that the numbers may be extremely low by then if the so called "urgent cull" goes ahead next month.
Urgent cull of South Island's Himalayan tahr population ordered by Conservation Minister | Newshub
Thats 17,500 they plan on culling, bulls, nannies and kids.

There are many lobby groups trying to put a stop to this, unfortunately my father was planning on heading down this November but he has now put the trip on hold.

There are still many Chamois on easily accessible public land, I'm planning on heading into one area before the end of the year.

Good night. One more year away and I’d try my hardest to tag along. I was supposed to be planning one for next year but a change in career has put that on hold. I will be following your adventure though and wish you the best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Remington23
Thanks for the heads up. Good to k ow for sure but unfortunate they're going that way. Will track for sure, good luck n let me know how it shakes out for you if you're inclined.

OP
Remington23
Thanks, will let u know. I can appreciate that, I'm switching full time employees but have some free time to use so it works for me