Need a new hunting partner in Northern AL/southern TN

OK_hunter

FNG
As many on here have commented on in the past, it is hard to find a good hunting partner. This is a long shot, but maybe I can have a little luck here and find a good partner for future hunts.

I have been in Alabama for 2 years now. I have been adapting to the hunting culture here and talking with people I meet out around the WMA's. I have not met anyone really aligned with my hunting philosophy/style with similar ambitions for DIY hunts out West. I am looking for a reliable partner that I can hunt with locally before planning trips out west to make sure our styles and personalities mesh well. I usually hunt solo, but it would be nice to have another serious hunter to work with.

I am primarily interested in elk and deer hunts. Antelope are fine too, but not a high priority for me. I have done several antelope hunts. I have only been on one solo elk hunt with a leftover tag in WY. It was a lot of fun and a great learning experience. I have hunted public land in western OK for years and really enjoy spot and stalk archery hunting for deer. Top hunts for me would be a NM or AZ elk hunt, high country mule deer hunt or late season AZ OTC archery hunt for deer. I am open to other ideas too. I generally only have 2 weeks of PTO to dedicate to an out of state hunt. The rest is reserved for family. So depending on the schedule I am up for one, maybe 2 hunts each year.

If you are in or near northern AL and are looking for a new hunting partner message me and we can talk. I am in Huntsville, so really anyone from Birmingham to Nashville would be great. Maybe we can start with a couple turkey hunts this spring.

OP
O

OK_hunter

FNG
Hike-n-Hunt PM returned.

Thanks to everyone else that messaged too. All PMs have been returned. Glad to know there are others in the area that are looking for hunting partners.