Kentucky, Southern Indiana or SW Ohio roksliders?

Southwestern Indiana here. Just got back from a 7 day solo elk hunt in Idaho. DIY and OTC. Anyone in this thread looking for a hunting partner for 2018?

I live just South of Columbus, IN. I would be interested in a meetup, or if anyone could direct me to some resources nearby to help me learn I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Currently stationed in idaho. But Im from south east Indiana. I can see the river from my deer stand!

Hamilton County, Indiana - The state with the $1 billion + surplus. Love it, baby. Any of you debtor, high tax states need a usury loan? 😜

Evannorth

FNG
Cincinnati, Ohio here. Going to school at Miami currently but hoping to move out west upon graduation in May!

Hamilton County, Indiana - The state with the $1 billion + surplus. Love it, baby. Any of you debtor, high tax states need a usury loan?
Of course they have a surplus now. Several years ago they sold off some of their toll roads to Australian corporations. So for the next 60 years, Indianas toll road money goes out of the country, instead of in the state.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Looking to get a group together for the 2019 season. I'm in Florence Ky but location from where we are leaving from doesn't matter too much since the destination will be the same. What I am thinking is archery elk in any state. I only have one preference point for Wyoming and one for Montana so this will more than likely be an OTC hunt. I usually take three weeks for my hunts but would be willing to just to a meet up and hunt when the others are there. I can hunt solo the rest of the time if needed. As for that states I can hunt any state but will probably work my way across the board with Wyoming first since its a January draw. Then New Mexico followed by Montana, Idaho, or Colorado. Open for suggestions also since the only state I have hunted for Elk in was the Frank in Idaho. Send PM if interested and we can discuss.

MichaelO

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in Indianapolis,chased whitetail in a couple states but haven't expanded to other big game species quite yet.