Tri Cities, WA area fitness hikes

Travis, Dave, and all, I know Travis is out for tomorrow (good reason), and Adam is out (poor excuse), don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to hit the trail at 0700 instead of 0800, there'll be fewer people and will have less impact on the rest of my Saturday. I'm planning on running it again.

Fantastic out there this morning, shorts and short sleeves, sunny and beautiful, nobody at the trailhead but me at 0700, didn't see another person 'til I got back to the car, also cut about 3 minutes off of last week's time.

I don't know what it was Dave, it felt slower to me, I told Travis that it must have been the weather. Hope to see you and the rest of the guys next weekend.

OP
T
The way the boys are feeling, I likely will take Saturday off and continue back at the gym Monday. This "rest week" is killing me...

Dave, carry what ever you're comfortable with. I went out and ran it this afternoon, but didn't do the climb, did 2.75 miles round trip, weather was nice.

OP
T
Planning on 8. It's my wife's sleep in day with the kids. I'm bringing fifty, but there's a chance I have to work. I'll keep ya posted.