Tri Cities, WA area fitness hikes

OP
T
Hope things are well Dave! How was your season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T
I’ll be at Dallas Road entrance at 6 ish tomorrow. Black Ford F-150.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I'll see if I can peel myself out of my sheets for that... seems kinda early for exercising without a weapon.

lonedave

WKR
Chukars tomorrow or work, though work may win out. Season has been OK. Shot a small 3 point whitetail opening day out at Burbank and a small spike bull with my White River permit in November....might seem like a waste of a permit, but he was in a good spot only about a mile from the truck and flat. I need to take advantage of those easy ones, solo at 60!

OP
T
Chukars tomorrow or work, though work may win out. Season has been OK. Shot a small 3 point whitetail opening day out at Burbank and a small spike bull with my White River permit in November....might seem like a waste of a permit, but he was in a good spot only about a mile from the truck and flat. I need to take advantage of those easy ones, solo at 60!

Sounds like you’ve had a great season from my standpoint!

I saw you running yesterday, I meet my vanpool at Bombing range park. We were pulling out as you ran by.

OP
T
Whelp, anyone brave enough to join tomorrow? I’ll be upping weight to 80ish pounds. Not sure where my second bag of sand went though!

0700 @ Dallas Road