Illinois?

CLibka

Lil-Rokslider
Hey gents. I’m in Springfield. @rthur you ever get out to panther creek bow club? Planning a sept. Elk hunt. Been training quite a bit, but would always enjoy a meetup of like minded people. Hope all is well!

Cory

I'm in Manhattan IL and I'm just getting into bow hunting

I’m about 10 minutes away from you.
You can call me if you need anything. (708)516-3990. I’m a traditional guy, so I don’t know much about compounds, but I have some experience hunting the public ground around your house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rthur

Lil-Rokslider
Hey gents. I’m in Springfield. @rthur you ever get out to panther creek bow club? Planning a sept. Elk hunt. Been training quite a bit, but would always enjoy a meetup of like minded people. Hope all is well!

Cory

Used to shoot there years ago.
Been training myself.

R

charliebravo77

Lil-Rokslider
Hey everyone,

If you haven't already heard, there's an Illinois Backcountry Hunters & Anglers chapter in the works and we should be official within the next few months. Feel free to follow on social media at IL_BHA (@il_bha) • Instagram photos and videos and Log into Facebook | Facebook

We've also got the first of many pint nights next week in Naperville, IL if you would like to come out. Details below:

OENxrC3.png

We'll be having some more pint nights further downstate soon, too!

j-bow

Lil-Rokslider
What are the 2019 elk plans for the fellow Illinois guys? Spent the last 6 years hunting Montana, Thinking about venturing out to the Colorado wilderness next season. Hope everyone’s whitetail season is going well. The next few weeks should be awesome!

hercload

FNG
Hello from Edwardsville. Working on my first western trip in 2019. Either going to be mule/whitetail in NW Ks or Archery Elk in CO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hunt1up

WKR
I just noticed the IL BHA pint night meetings, that's awesome. I'll have to make it out to one if one ends up being a little closer to home. I'm just north of Bloomington.

Pelagic

Lil-Rokslider
I just noticed the IL BHA pint night meetings, that's awesome. I'll have to make it out to one if one ends up being a little closer to home. I'm just north of Bloomington.

I'm on the board of the IL BHA, and we're definitely going to have more pint nights throughout IL in 2019. Trying to plan for one in Central IL as well. If you know of any good spots in your area for hosting, let us know. A good way to be notified of upcoming events is following our social channels (Facebook, and il_bha on Instagram)

hunt1up

WKR
I'm on the board of the IL BHA, and we're definitely going to have more pint nights throughout IL in 2019. Trying to plan for one in Central IL as well. If you know of any good spots in your area for hosting, let us know. A good way to be notified of upcoming events is following our social channels (Facebook, and il_bha on Instagram)

Sounds good! There's a few good spots in Bloomington and Peoria. Rhodell Brewery in Peoria is a good one. Destihl would be a good choice in Bloomington. I joined the group on Facebook so I'll keep an eye on it.

MONK2015

FNG
@j-bow a couple buddies and I are working on putting together our plan for our first elk hunt this year. We are thinking about Colorado as well.

Johnson27

Lil-Rokslider
For those of us along the Mississippi, BHA IA is having a Pint Night February 21 from 6-9pm. It will be at the Front Street Brewery, 208 East River Drive, Davenport, IA. BHA IL members are invited according to their instagram page.

TheGreek

Lil-Rokslider
NW side of Chicago here. Gonna try and make the IL BHA pint night April 11th in Roselle to meet some like minded folks.

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
I gotta work the night of the 11th or I’d trek out to Roselle. I told those guys I’d set one up in the city, never heard back from them. If the fly fishing film tour was any indication I think turnout would be good if we did one in the city. (I’m on the border of Lakeview and Roscoe Village.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk