Where are all the SOCAL folks at?

Looking to find anyone who wants to predator hunt, bird hunt, really any kind of hunt together or scout! Just moved to the area and when I am not working all I do is hike, scout, and hunt! So if you want to get together let me know.

Looking to find anyone who wants to predator hunt, bird hunt, really any kind of hunt together or scout! Just moved to the area and when I am not working all I do is hike, scout, and hunt! So if you want to get together let me know.

Bubblehide has forgotten more about hunting here than any other ten guys ever knew. Plus he's in your neck of the woods, the SFV. My advice is help him maintain trails and campsites and he'll show ya the spots. Good hunting buddies are hard to find in So. Cal., most of the predator hunters here seem to look more like bangers with ARs than hunters with a 22-250.

pete

Lil-Rokslider
Where in SoCal are you? I recently moved to Orange County from the east coast

I'm currently working out of tehachapi. Usually looking to dent primers and ring steel or get a training hike in on weekends.

PONYBOY

Lil-Rokslider
Live in Corona - All over Angeles and Cleveland, and Padres. Also try and get out to AZ a couple times a year. Always up for hunting.

rmekus

Lil-Rokslider
I am in SoCal as well live in High Desert work in Azusa always looking to get in the woods.

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
Riverside area. Up in Big Bear as many times as i can a year but also have a hunting buddy over in Palmdale and we scout in Angeles, San Bernardino and Cleveland national forests. Just starting out so still a FNG. Predators, Birds, Deer honestly anything that's legal to hunt i would like to try to hunt it.

Santa Barbara County area. Normally hunt VAFB since it's a short drive from my house. Always trying to knock down some coyotes during the off season.