Rise and Fall of a Mountain King

JP100

WKR
Hey guys, I was lucky enough to have Byron from the Pace Brothers over here earlier this year and we made this wee film about some of the issues we face in our country. Both the Pace Brothers and the Modern Huntsman crew have worked double time to bring this out early, with our looming government control. These guys really care about the image of hunting and helping to secure our heritage.

YouTube

Can also be seen on their Facebook and Instagram

Thanks

Thank god somebody else is giving them praise the Pace Bros arenas legit as it gets.... great guys too I emailed them not long ago about helping me plan an outdoor British Isles vacation and as famous as they already are Byron went as far as messaging me on what’s app to help me out..... very awesome hunters and conservationists

OP
JP100

JP100

WKR
Thank god somebody else is giving them praise the Pace Bros arenas legit as it gets.... great guys too I emailed them not long ago about helping me plan an outdoor British Isles vacation and as famous as they already are Byron went as far as messaging me on what’s app to help me out..... very awesome hunters and conservationists

They are very genuine hard working guys. Sadly Daryl had broken his leg so could not make it to NZ, but I spent 10 days with Byron and his worth ethic and respect for animals and the enviroment was amazing. They really are talented guys.
Achieved alot for their age.
We are lucky to have guys like this really pushing the best of our industry, and if we are to win the anti hunter battles we need more guys like them