3 film series - ‘Til the End.

twall13

WKR
Wow, you earned that AZ bull Jordan. Nice job all the way around!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

AndyB

WKR
Great job Jordan, From someone who only gets to hunt out west every few years but dreams of it daily, thank you for sharing.

Downside... they made me feel like maybe we didn't try hard enough this past season. :)

307archer

FNG
Awesome films Jordan. The Arizona hunt looked like some rough country! Way to get it done!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
Just made it through the WY elk...Freaking awesome video. Had to really talk myself out of not binge watching two in a row. Need to spread the awesome over a couple days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan,
Good job I'm always impressed with the work you put in, glad it payed off.
I think the films were a good blend of your cinematography experience without being overly tv produced.

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
Jordan what Swaro spotter is that, ATX? Really like how you have offset the eye piece. Almost like a Hybrid straight/angled.

Shrek

WKR
Jordan what Swaro spotter is that, ATX? Really like how you have offset the eye piece. Almost like a Hybrid straight/angled.

That’s an ATX and she knows how to use an angled scope. She’s just rotating the scope in its collar. I’m of the opinion that most people who prefer straight scopes haven’t learned to use the rotating feature to take advantage of an angled eyepiece.

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
That’s an ATX and she knows how to use an angled scope. She’s just rotating the scope in its collar. I’m of the opinion that most people who prefer straight scopes haven’t learned to use the rotating feature to take advantage of an angled eyepiece.

Sorry, maybe dumbass question, but is that rotating collar exclusive to ATX. Does ATS have it? You can PM if we want to keep this off this thread.

Sorry to derail the objective of this thread. At minimum, I’m bumping it up so all the people who have been living in a cave can start living again meaningful lives again by watching these.

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yep that is the ATX 95. I’m just rotating the collar like Shrek said. It’s not exclusive to the ATX, the ATS would do it also. Along with any other angled spotter that I’m aware of.

Shrek

WKR
Only thing I’d add to Jordan’s post is that some of the small scopes don’t have the rotating collar. I had one years ago and it really limited the scopes usefulness.

tntrker

WKR
Nicely done editing on all and might I add that you ROCK! Great hunts by an aw-sum hunter. Thanks for sharing