Idaho RMBS Unit 11-13-18 "in hand"

OP
Diddywahdiddy
I really enjoyed my time in Lewiston. Very clean, nice walking paths along the river. Really pretty area. The Jack O'Connor Center is a great place to spend time and learn more about the Dean of Mountain Sheep and "Mr. .270 Winchester".
I've had a long week, overtime into the weekend now finished. Let's see if I'm smart enough, to post a few pictures. Probably will make a mistake, but here is the first effort.
Well, still can't get photos uploaded. Will try later. I can't figure out IMGR and don't do FB. Got some great pics and hope to figure it out later this weekend.
Some info-
Left side 40 6/8"
Right side 38 6/8"
Bases over 15" and first quarters right at 15"
"Circle" not quite big enough for volleyball but definitely big enough for a softball and a half. Horns curl way below the jawline and tips above the bridge of the nose from the side horizontally.
Outfitter and ID Sheep biologist w/ 20 years experience estimate at least 11.5 years, maybe 13.5 years, and now a retired ID G&F biologist also agrees on the age...and...gross B&C 187 2/8...and very symmetrical circumferences...carries mass well out to 3rd quarter.
Will try again on the pics. I guess these devices exceed my capabilities.
Diddywahdiddy

Last edited:
OP
Diddywahdiddy
To all,
I am going to try to post pics via IMGUR, to Rokslide Forum, later today. If unsuccessful, one of our kind members has offered to help me. If I can't get the photos and brief narrative with each photo uploaded via IMGUR today, I will text/forward to the member, and he will post them for me. I was able some of the photos to Huntin Fool staff as they helped with the application, and the two responses were "Whopper" and "Huge"...you know those magazine/advertising people...they want to make you feel good...LOL. So, one way or the other, photos will be posted within 24 hours!!!
Thanks to all for your patience,
Diddywahdiddy

PS-And then when I get back from Mexico in December, let's see if I can figure it out by then...

OFFHNTN

WKR
7 sheep hunts in 9 years??? Seriously...........does that horseshoe hurt when you walk?! lol
Looking forward to the pics!

Congrats. This seems weird to say but I think you shouldn't apply anymore because you've had your share and it's not fair with your insane luck. I'm half joking.

OP
Diddywahdiddy
Thanks for all the advice and encouragement. I don't know how I've been so lucky...I called WSF and SCI and I'm the only "random tag" recipient for RMBS for both the OR (2009) and ID (this year) sides of Hell's Canyon.
I also figured out how to post with Tapatalk and have posted the best picture to the "Photo Contest" thread. Now that I know how to post, I have some really good photos of scenery, and other rams, etc so will post over the weekend.
DWD

Excited to see some pics!

I have had issues getting pictures to post reliably with photo sourcing sites and direct uploading from devices. Using the tapatalk app on your phone seems to be the easiest for me.