Colorado bighorn success

ADnCO

FNG
I sure wouldn't be worried about the score.

For most folks a sheep hunt is unaffordable. And drawing a tag like that is well like winning the lottery.

Congrats too you and your friend.

P.S. Some wives are great!. I booked an antelope hunt only to notice 3 days later, I would be gone for our 25th anniversary. The wife said go ahead and have fun.

Thunderhead you are correct - luckily both of us have great wives and my friend lives in AK so I can go hunt sheep with him (he being the tagholder of course) without having to spend a kazillion dollars. Thanks for the congrats - we are just hoping we get one more shot at the title!! I will try to post some more pics once I get the rest of them. Speed goat season is almost upon me in CO - but my 11 yr old has a turkey tag....decisions to make (turkey hunting with him for sure)

ADnCO

FNG
I sure wouldn't be worried about the score.

For most folks a sheep hunt is unaffordable. And drawing a tag like that is well like winning the lottery.

Congrats too you and your friend.

P.S. Some wives are great!. I booked an antelope hunt only to notice 3 days later, I would be gone for our 25th anniversary. The wife said go ahead and have fun.

Thunderhead - you are correct on your first statement. I realized that it was very possibly a once in a lifetime chance for me and so did my friend. I hope on day he gets the chance to have his own bighorn tag. For all he has done for me since I met him when I lived in AK he sure deserves it. And we are both pretty blessed with great wives, as it sounds like your is!!

ADnCO

FNG
Sorry for the double reply Thunderhead - I got kicked off the server when I tried to post the first and then both replies popped up.