Overview: TightSpot Quiver by Steve Speck (and win one!!!)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

For Weapon's Month, longtime Rokslide sponsor and plain ol' good guy, Steve Speck of S&S archery submitted his thoughts on one of the best quivers out there, the Tightspot.

Steve is also donating a quiver to one lucky Rokslider! Facebook haters unite, no FB required!

Simply read the article here: http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-05-09-42/archery/358-tight-spot-quivers

then comment below what bow you'll be attaching the Tightspot to should you win.

One entry per person please. I'll announce the winner here on or about June 16th

In the meantime, check out S&S Archery's website here: http://www.sandsarchery.com/
attachment.php

Last edited:

TheJuice

WKR
Perfect! This quiver was already on my list if up grades this year. It would go on my Z7. Thanks for the opportunity!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I love the Tightspot. Should I win it, I'd put it on a buddy's bow who can't afford top of the line equipment right now. I got him started on archery and now he's chomping at the bit to get elk hunting. He bought a used Hoyt Faktor.

Trial153

WKR
If your keeping the quiver on the bow thoughout most of the hunt and while you shoot...tight spot is the way to go

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Good design but hood depth is way too shallow. I put it on my longbow where I shoot longer single bevel broadheads like the ABowyer Brown Bear. 3/4 inch sticks out the bottom of the hood precariously. They should have an optional hood for purchase. Also the tip retention is nor very secure. Axis diameter shafts can walk out and then broadheads are waving in the breeze.

bradb

WKR
Way better then any quiver I have ever used. Think mine is great

StrutNut

Lil-Rokslider
I love mine and if lucky enough to win it will go on my sons Bowtech Soldier. I had used several other quivers in my over 30 years of shooting bows. The Tight Spot is fantastic even in -20 temps holding a mix of Easton Axis and thicker shaft Beman ICS 340's. I shoot better with the quiver on than off so I really never take the thing off anymore. I even did my Minnesota Bowhunters Resource Base testing with the quiver on and got strange looks from the tester as nobody ever shot the test at his range with the quiver on. Once set correctly I feel I have better balance. I also have never lost an arrow. No clue about the Customer Service, havent used it since I bought the quiver 4 years ago.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I love the Tightspot. Should I win it, I'd put it on a buddy's bow who can't afford top of the line equipment right now. I got him started on archery and now he's chomping at the bit to get elk hunting. He bought a used Hoyt Faktor.

That's cool. Hope you win.

Rossi

Lil-Rokslider
I'd put this on a new Prime I'm about to buy, so I can keep my existing bow intact as my backup bow.

Finch

WKR
Nice video and really explained all the features. I'd mount it on my Elite E35 if I were lucky enough to win.

Avid Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I would be putting it on my Mathews Z7 Extreme! Been looking to upgrade to one of these.

martin_shooter

Lil-Rokslider
Really like these quivers and have been looking at getting one. This would get mounted on my Hoyt Nitrum Turbo!