Overview: Ripcord ACE arrow rest by Steve Speck (and win one of these!)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Steve Speck of S&S Archery and longtime Rokslide sponsor is rockin' it for Weapons Month. Besides the TightSpot Quiver, Steve has also written us an overview on his thoughts about the new ACE Arrow Rest by Ripcord.

Read why Steve prefers micro-adjustment capability on his arrow rests but not his sights and why the ACE might get you a shot on that bull or buck that pauses just before hitting the shooting lane:

http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-05-09-42/archery/359-ripcord-ace-arrow-rest

Steve is putting his money where his mouth is and offering up a Ripcord ACE to one lucky Rokslide member. He keeps it simple, too. Just read the overview then comment on this thread what bow you'll be installing the rest on, and your entered! One entry per person please.

I'll draw from the list of comments. How's that for easy?

Make sure you subscribe to this thread so you don't miss the announcement on or about June 16th. In the meantime, checkout S&S Archery's website. Steve's got everything a guy can think of for setting up a bow right and more. http://www.sandsarchery.com/
attachment.php

Last edited:

charvey9

WKR
Very cool. Has a lot of the features of the features I love about the QAD Ultrarest. Would love to try it out on my Hoyt CST.

Would Love to put this on my Hoyt Carbon Element. This would mean I would not need to remove the whole rest to make a horizontal adjustment. My current QAD requires the rest to be partially removed before I can adjustment due to the hoyts riser and the rest positioning. No way to get an allen wrench in there.

ftothfadd

Lil-Rokslider
Sounds like a nice rest. It seems the micro adjust separates it from QAD redts?
Thank you Steve and Rockslide for the opportunity.

RUTTIN

WKR
I love the durability of my Code Red have never had it fail on me even in sub zero temps, would be nice to have one that doesn't fall when you let down though. Would look good on my Hoyt Faktor Turbo

ngolder

FNG
I like the original ripcord I have on my Matthews Z7. The new features on the ACE would be great. I've had to let down quite a few times where the arrow came off the rest upon letting down; it would be nice to not have to worry about that.