Review: Sitka Kelvin Down Ultra Lite Jacket

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Rokslide prostaffer Matt Wymer recently pitted the Sitka Kelvin Down Ultra Lite Jacket against the Feathered Friends Daybreak Jacket.

See his findings at the link below and watch Rokslide later this fall when he puts the winner to the real test of an Alaskan Dall Sheep hunt.

http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-05-09-42/clothing/362-the-sitka-kelvin-down-ultra-lite-jacket

Last edited:

Obi-wanshinobi

Lil-Rokslider
This is the review I was waiting for. I like this new Sitka jacket but does it come in solid colors?? I think Black Diamond may also use this Primaloft blend in a couple of their jackets so I may go that route. Anyway, thanks Matt for doing the review.

Kotaman

WKR
This is the review I was waiting for. I like this new Sitka jacket but does it come in solid colors?? I think Black Diamond may also use this Primaloft blend in a couple of their jackets so I may go that route. Anyway, thanks Matt for doing the review.

Yes, I have the Amber color and agree 100% with ktowncamo in that it would be much better in grey. By the way, this is my favorite new Sitka piece this year.