Hey you Colorado residents!

This is straight from Magpul's FB page... :)

"We are proud to announce that within a matter of days we will be going live with a new program. Due to a bill currently moving through the Colorado legislature, there is the possibility that Colorado residents' ability to purchase standard capacity magazines will soon be infringed. Before that happens, and Magpul is forced to leave the state in order to keep to our principles, we will be doing our best to get standard capacity PMAGs into the hands of any Colorado resident that wants them.

Verified Colorado residents will be able to purchase up to ten (10) standard capacity AR/M4 magazines directly from Magpul, and will be given immediate flat-rate $5 shipping, bypassing our current order queue.

Our customers outside of Colorado, please know that our PMAG production will continue at an ever-increasing rate until we do relocate, shipments to our distributors in other states will continue, and that we do not expect relocation to significantly impact PMAG production. We are also aware that Colorado is not the only state with existing or pending magazine capacity restrictions; we are working on programs for other affected states as well.

Full details and instructions will be announced when we are able to go live; please watch here for the coming announcement."

If you want just go to their facebook page and "like them" so you can know when they come out with the details of this program. I believe they are running up to and around million Pmags per month production right now so there is no shortage for you....

Mike

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another awesome thing about magpul, they put out a statement a while ago that they will not take advantage of the situation of hysteria and raise THEIR prices of pmags. What their vendors do is up to them but they discouraged it. I thought that was really cool of them. I don't want them to move but if they do, northern Nevada would be glad to have them:)

OP
HellsCanyon
CMMG also announced today that they would not be selling any merchandise to police departments or sheriff's offices if that state put in place a renewed assault weapons ban. They did state however that if the LEO department officially announces that they will not enforce any laws that infringe on our 2nd amendment rights, they will make an exception and sell to that department only.

Mike

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Swr announced something similar. They are sending some sort of letter to head of law enforcement agencies stating the reasons why silencers are beneficial and if they allow all user groups including civilians to have them. The letter has to be signed and returned, if they don't, they promise to to sell to them. It's awesome seeing all of these companies passionate about the second amendment.

vcb

WKR
Magpull is located here in Erie co! Where I live. They supply 400 jobs to our community. I have called my reps and also sent letters!! Just filled out my NRA packet as well!

Magpull is located here in Erie co! Where I live. They supply 400 jobs to our community. I have called my reps and also sent letters!! Just filled out my NRA packet as well!

Good for you! If 10% of gun owners joined this craziness would stop.

Elc1973

FNG
It's funny how all these liberals move from a place they don't like and change the state they move to into the one they left. Anyway I'm glad magpul is doing their part and I will support them as much as possible.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's funny how all these liberals move from a place they don't like and change the state they move to into the one they left. Anyway I'm glad magpul is doing their part and I will support them as much as possible.

Sounds like Nevada, Californians are over running this place.

ckleeves

WKR
Bumping this up. Just curious if any other Coloradans are signed up for this. I went to the store online and registered and they sent a confirmation email saying they look forward to an order.

From what I have found online (which isn't much, pretty vague really) it takes several days and then they send another email and then you can shop.

So my question is do I have to do anything else? Just register in the store and that's it? Thanks in advance.

bnsafe

WKR
i have signed up and ordered. but the email they sent me giving me access to their special purpose page said 5 mags so thats all i ordered. good luck to magpul. co is my new home but it is way to liberal for my liking. alot of other states would be a better fit for me but not my family. hope all works out well for magpul.

rye_a

Lil-Rokslider
i have signed up and ordered. but the email they sent me giving me access to their special purpose page said 5 mags so thats all i ordered. good luck to magpul. co is my new home but it is way to liberal for my liking. alot of other states would be a better fit for me but not my family. hope all works out well for magpul.

It is worded in a confusing way, but you can order 5 of each type of 5.56 mag and 10 of the .308 mags.

hunting1

WKR

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Elc1973

Sounds like Nevada, Californians are over running this place.​

New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, etc..................... Sad to see Colorado going so fast from red to BLUE!