WM Kodiak mf 0 degree vs 0 degree slick bag?

Thess87

WKR
As the title says, just wondering if you have any opinions. I prefer down and lighter weight but it’s hard to spend that kind of dough on a bag. Slick bag is heavier and cheaper but I’m sure still a quality bag but is it worth the jump for wm? Thanks guys

Kotaman

WKR
I have the 0 Slick Center Zip and the 5 degree Sequoia MF. Love the Center Zip of the Slick, but WM bags are WAY warmer than anything else in their class. To be honest, I wouldn’t get rid of either of mine. Both quality bags, but WM is the Cadillac of bags IMO.

sneaky

"DADDY"
WM is worth every penny for what they charge. The Kodiak is a toaster oven, I have one myself. Definitely an investment. If you take care of it, it'll far outlast any synthetic bag. Synthetic has its place, but it loses loft over time, just the nature of the material.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was sort-of considering the Slick bag before I bought my WM Versalite.

Besides the fact that its less compressible and heavier, I read a lot of reviews(not on the kifaru site) of people having issues with the zipper. More than a handful of reviews said they had to baby the zipper, it got snagged a lot, etc. I think I recall reading one where someone was sort of regretting his purchase overall.

I ended up going with down. WM bags are fantastic.