Washing Down bag

sneaky

"DADDY"
The easiest way would be to send it to Rainy Pass Repair if you can do without it for a bit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I washed mine in my washing machine. Problem I had was it filled up the washer and wouldn't tumble so I took it to the dry cleaners and had them was and dry it in their big machines. I just gave them the down wash to use.

I wash mine in front loader on gentle setting dont use hot water, I use down wash . then on lowest setting with tennis ball in dryer. High heat will destroy your down make sure you use lowest heat setting, takes about 4 hours to dry but puffs back up great.

LaHunter

WKR
The Western Mountaineering website has some good instructions on how they recommend washing their down bags. Think they are in the FAQ section

JWM

FNG
I use Nikwax downwash in the bathtub and gently wash by agitating by hand. I have western mountaineering bags and don’t want to risk damaging them in a machine. This method works great. I’ve also down this using a 50 gal plastic trash can. Works well for washing packs to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent more time than I care to admit and in the end parts of it just wouldn't come back to life. I sent it to Rainy Pass and that and that is the way to go for me now.