Tipi with inner mesh/floor?

Dstngc74

FNG
Does anyone know of a tipi manufacturer that makes a mesh/floor inner? I want a 4p tipi for hunting and floorless is fine when it’s cold enough that all the critters are gone, but I’d also like to use it in the summer and a mesh inner would be great. I’m not a fan of a bivy so... any thoughts?

dog812

WKR
If it's big enough, get 4 individual nests.
6b836966120c0a4b06e4756740587c28.jpg

aron

WKR
Seek Outside makes nests and liners for there tips and Kifaru might too. Otherwise Bear Paw Wilderness Design makes custom nests.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Muttly

WKR
Running a Bear Paw in the Cimarron, with one or two customizations. And had him build a nest for a tarp, a few other pieces, he does good work.

Running a Bear Paw in the Cimarron, with one or two customizations. And had him build a nest for a tarp, a few other pieces, he does good work.

That’s what I wanted/needed to hear. I’ve been asking Seek Outside if they are planning on making a half nest for the Silvertip for a long time.

Sounds like Bear Paw could make one no problem. I’ll contact them about one - than’s for the post!

Swampr42

FNG
I have the BearPaw 1/2 nest/floor in my ShangriLa 3. It weighs like 16oz. I have a long wide sleeping bag and still have plenty of room on the side for food and cloths. I keep my pack and boots outside of the nest.