Has anyone used the SO Court House yet?

hunter2-4

FNG
I've been looking at the Seek Outside Court House since it came out. Seeing if anyone has used it and what your thoughts on it are. Seems awesome for truck camping!

sneaky

"DADDY"
For truck camping you could use a canvas wall tent, it would be heavier, but it's a proven commodity and possibly cheaper depending on size. For packing in on an animal, the Courthouse is definitely the lighter option. For the money though for truck camping, I would probably get a wall tent with a real stove.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
hunter2-4

hunter2-4

FNG
Hey thanks! How about ease of setup? It looks like it would be easier than setting up a frame and all that?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Depends on which frame system you choose, and size. I can set my 16x20 wall tent up by myself. A 10x10, or 10x14 sized tent wouldn't be bad at all. The biggest difference between the Courthouse and the others is going to be weight and durability.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Several folks use it regularly when using pack animals. It is a much quicker easier setup than a wall tent

Hey thanks! How about ease of setup? It looks like it would be easier than setting up a frame and all that?

I have a 12x14 with a traditional frame that I can put up by myself in 15-20 minutes. I can imagine the internal frame would probably take longer and be more cumbersome.

As someone else said, for packing in on animals the courthouse seems like it would be nice... but if you're truck camping, you cant beat a canvas wall tent for comfort.