SO Redcliff question

JigStick

WKR
Anybody have a SO Redcliff? I want to order two liners for mine. But the pictures on their website show the liners only covering two sides. I’d like 360 degree liner coverage on the inside.

Do the liners completely cover 1/2 of the inside? So one side wall and one door panel?

Doug

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Anybody have a SO Redcliff? I want to order two liners for mine. But the pictures on their website show the liners only covering two sides. I’d like 360 degree liner coverage on the inside.

Do the liners completely cover 1/2 of the inside? So one side wall and one door panel?

Doug

They do not cover the door panels. The Redcliff was designed with an emphasis on shedding weight. The door panels, usually are not used for sleeping, so it really isn't much of an issue in our opinion.

The 6 person and 4 person offer full liner coverage

Thanks
Kevin

The way that we use our redcliff, we only use one of the doors so I built a liner for the other door. I’m not good at sewing, and it doesn’t work perfect, but it gets the job done. I set up the tent, did some measuring, ordered some fabric from “ripstop by the roll” and got after it. I sewed in some Velcro to attach it some points that the redcliff already has. It probably cost me less than $50. Did take some time, but it works. Seek outside is such a great company that I bet you could get them to make you a custom one if you are willing to pay and wait. Right now is a busy time for them from what I understand but you may be able to get them to do it after the holidays. Just a guess. Good luck.