Floorless shelter list with data

Dinger

WKR
Gents,

I thought I post up a spreadsheet I have for all the floorless shelters out there that interest me....might be useful to someone.

Feel free to chip in with any real world weights as these have mostly been derived from manufacturers websites.

nb If it's too small to read hold down ctrl and rotate your mouse wheel away from you.

Capture.png

Edit: I changed the spreadsheet and dropped out the square footage columns until I can get some time to sit down and check every one for accuracy.

Cheers,

Dinger

Last edited:

LBFowler

WKR
I think it is worth noting that on many of those that while the weight listed is "canopy only" the price is not.

OP
Dinger

Dinger

WKR
I think it is worth noting that on many of those that while the weight listed is "canopy only" the price is not

Very true, my focus was on weight not cost, some manufacturers do include an amount of pegs and a pole.

Hunter Sargent

Lil-Rokslider
Cool list, but I'm not sure it is accurate. I made a similar but smaller list and came up with 82 square feet for the Sawtooth, and you have it at 115...which is a huge difference. Also the SO website lists the Cimarron at 94 square feet (which agrees with my calculations), and your list says 113. Just an FYI, not trying to bust your chops.:)

OP
Dinger

Dinger

WKR
Thanks Sarge...Ill update it tonight, the square footage calcs all ran off a spreadsheet.

Hunter Sargent

Lil-Rokslider
Cool, Dinger. Like I said, not trying to bust your chops...just don't want someone buying one of those two shelters only to find out its much smaller than they thought.

Cheers,
Hunter

OP
Dinger

Dinger

WKR
Cool, Dinger. Like I said, not trying to bust your chops...just don't want someone buying one of those two shelters only to find out its much smaller than they thought.

Cheers,
Hunter

Taken in the way you intended, I rather be told than have the mistake there potentially misleading someone....I just updated the the sheet to drop out the square footage until I can get a hour or so to go through it in detail.

Cheers,

Dinger