Not Easy being a Father's Son

Browtine

WKR
Steve,

I always enjoy your threads. You're a good dad and Zach seems like a good kid. Good times the both of you will never forget.

2rocky

WKR
Great that you could spend that much time outdoors with your son. I think many of us could learn, and apply your lesson preemptively...

OP
Stid2677

Stid2677

WKR
Great that you could spend that much time outdoors with your son. I think many of us could learn, and apply your lesson preemptively...

That is my sincere hope,, I sure wish I had a "do over", but life don't work like that. The reason I shared such a person story with the world is to serve as a reminder to both Father's and Son's, Daughters too for that matter. Very easy to ruin your entire life with a few rash mistakes. Zach bears the cross of those mistakes everyday now, as his record will cast a cloud over his future.

dotman

WKR
Steve, thanks for sharing such a personal story. This has to be one of the best threads I have read in awhile.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for this great write up. It reminds me it's time up do some things I've been putting off for awhile.