Cash's First Season & Muley Buck

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Nothing better than that. Great job to you both. Prayer made me cry; Amen.

Congrats on the awesome experience,my kids are just getting interested in hunting, my daughter loves shooting and has for a while just hasn't wanted to shoot at an animal, and my 9 year old son has loved going on recovery efforts and deer load outs and I believe he's going to be excited to get to shoot his first some day....only hard part is his hearing is extremely sensitive due to multiple ear infection as a baby and tubes in his ears, he can't stand the sound of a gun going off... maybe bow hunting is going to be his jam. A father can hope huh

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on the awesome experience,my kids are just getting interested in hunting, my daughter loves shooting and has for a while just hasn't wanted to shoot at an animal, and my 9 year old son has loved going on recovery efforts and deer load outs and I believe he's going to be excited to get to shoot his first some day....only hard part is his hearing is extremely sensitive due to multiple ear infection as a baby and tubes in his ears, he can't stand the sound of a gun going off... maybe bow hunting is going to be his jam. A father can hope huh

I’m just glad your kids have a dad that will introduce them to Hunting. Best of luck with all that. And I know a lot of shooters that hunt with earplugs. Especially the long range guys with big muzzle brakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk