0 degree sleeping bag

I’d stick with Western Mountaineering. The Kodiak or Antelope from Hermits Hut with 3oz of overfill. I would choose a US hand sewn bag over some of the Chinese made ones above. With your alpinlite and a kodiak you will be set for just about every condition for the next 30 years. Buy American and don’t look back. Good luck !
Agreed.

I generally like SG and have their down jacket and some clothing from them as well as a pack.

With that said, its hard to look at the price of their bags and buy them vs. competitors like FF and WM which are made here in the US. They're a slight amount more, but honestly if you're spending $600 on a bag, what's an additional $50-100 to support the workers here in the USA?

LaHunter

WKR
I have been in 0 degree temps in my WM Kodiak (with a quality pad) on a few occasions and have been completely comfortable and slept well. In my opinion, quality sleep is too valuable to risk with gear that may not perform as needed.
Get a WM Kodiak and a good insulated pad and you will be set.

Podigga

FNG
Cabela’s instinct alaskan hybrid 0 degree is what I run every season in the low temps. Highly recommended.

Considering you have an Alpinlite you’ll feel right at home in the Kodiak with the extra room. It’s my one two setup here in BC, love them both. Paired with an XTherm and a 4 season tent (Soulo) I’ll take that bag to 0 and be fine.

I think the problem you might run into though is finding a Kodiak in the zip side and length you want. I’d call Western Mountaineering and see what their current build schedule is. They may have just built a ton and will be shipping to dealers soon as winter is fast approaching.