1/2 nest options for Cimarron

Looking into getting a 1/2 nest for my cimarron light, and I’m wondering about options..

Looking for pros and cons to the one Seek Outside makes..

I also know Bearpaw Wilderness Designs makes one for the cimmaron but I’ve read some less than stellar reviews of his workmanship and customer service (not sure if it’s any better lately).

Any other good options?

I took my new Cimmaron with half nest out for the first time this weekend and it was great. I got the Cimmaron for cold weather hunting/backpacking and added the nest for when I can get my wife out with me. She doesn't like cramming in to my Zpacks duplex but the nest in the Cimmaron was a perfect fit.

pattimusprime22

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Seek Outside half nest and think it's great to use for trips with my wife where we are going for comfort. If I'm out on a warmer weather hunting trip with the Cimarron where I'm concerned about bugs, I just use a Borah bivy instead of carrying the half nest.

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
I spoke to the owner of Borah Bivy and he offered to sew one up with a DCF floor, however he saves custom projects like that for the fall off-season.

I didn’t want to wait so I ordered a Seek Outside product. The half nest is great but it’s dang near the size and weight of the Cimarron itself.