1.6 oz Tripod rifle mount

Great concept! Just ordered the Arca + pic rail version for my Weatherby Ultralight after talking with Ken. Thanks for answering a few questions on a Saturday. Very helpful.

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Great concept! Just ordered the Arca + pic rail version for my Weatherby Ultralight after talking with Ken. Thanks for answering a few questions on a Saturday. Very helpful.
Thanks for your order! We have quite a few threads on our products. Funny when one pops up from almost exactly a year ago!

5” is kind of a weird length! I’ve been thinking about coming out with a 6” to fill in a gap!

🤷‍♂️

It is a weird length, for a specific use haha. It allows maximum adjustment on a Bravo forend while still leaving space in front of the mag well to carry the rifle in hand without touching metal.

It is a weird length, for a specific use haha. It allows maximum adjustment on a Bravo forend while still leaving space in front of the mag well to carry the rifle in hand without touching metal.
That's exactly how I set mine up with room in front of the magwell for my hand to carry or shoot offhand or for a bag.

PXL_20220621_205945458.jpg

That's exactly how I set mine up with room in front of the magwell for my hand to carry or shoot offhand or for a bag.

View attachment 424367
I just ordered a RRS 180mm USR that I’ll hang 1.5” or so off the end, it should work out about perfect. The SRS 4” will probably land on a factory Tikka stock where I’m less concerned with maximizing available rail space.

I considered doing exactly what you did with the pic section, but ultimately decided on straight ARCA for that rifle.

Lawnboi

WKR
3.5” - 5” would be fine. The hole spacing on my EH1s is right on 3.5”
Area 419 is 4.5” and has 3.5” spacing. I think the rrs 180mm is about perfect though for leaving enough to hold onto without bare metal, and being long enough to have a bipod and tripod attached at the same time