+1 for qad exodus

brushape

WKR
Purchased some qad exodus 100 grain broadheads after reading many good reviews on here on sale through amazon for $31 after almost purchasing a set of iron will for 3x the price. These heads required absolutely no tuning from my week old Mathews vxr 28 and yesterday I put the same arrow and broadhead through the same pig two times and the head shows absolutely no damage. Pretty impressive performance! Just getting back into archery after taking a few years off and this was a great way to get back into it thanks for all the help and info on this site!
df6ea979905efcecc0e98e31542cf567.jpg
2834592fdc659866e5878439dbb34568.jpg
9d2727ea8dab08202f7339fb7e5c647c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brandon_SPC

Lil-Rokslider
Nice pig! I love QAD Exodus heads and honestly believe they have are one of the strongest/affordable replacement blade broad heads out there. Plus they make nice holes. :)137725

Been using the Exodus since they were first introduced and am a true believer. They fly exceptionally well, cut wide and penetrate deep. Many species = Moose, Muleys, WT, Pronghorn, Hogs, Red & Fallow Deer, Roan, Eland, Waterbuck, etc, etc were all very impressed.

rj2

WKR
i have lots of wicked tricks and was thinking about converting them to viper, but might try these next. seem to be better blood than the tricks?

Muley15

Lil-Rokslider
I shoot the exodus and viper trick. For me it s horse a piece but primarily shoot the viper trick

I shoot them out of my crossbow. Very good accuracy right off the bat. Ive taken a nice 8 point whitetail and a coyote so far. The coyote arrow struck a gravel patch after exiting and the broadhead still looks like new.

That was my experience too. I read all these stores about broadhead tuning difficulties and the challenges with it. The QAD Exodus hit right where my field points hit. No adjustments.

TravisIN

WKR
I’ve been threatening to buy these for years. Too many good reviews. Finally picked up a pack. I’m gonna try and notch a doe tag or two with them before the season is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ophidian

Lil-Rokslider
Put two of them through two deer this year and they performed really well. I'm having a hard time convincing myself to stray from them.

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
I've been looking at the Exodus pretty hard. Any reason to choose one blade style over the other? I can't tell why they even make 2 styles, seems pretty insignificant.

87TT

WKR
Ill be headed to Idaho this year, I have heard conflicting things and will be contacting the game warden in the unit in the next couple months
They aren't. Considered "barbed" As well as mechanicals, lighted nocks and lighted bow sights.

Brandon_SPC

Lil-Rokslider
Ill be headed to Idaho this year, I have heard conflicting things and will be contacting the game warden in the unit in the next couple months
The ones in the OP picture are the non barbed version. You should be good to go in Idaho with those.