10% Off First Order at 1 Shot Gear - ROK10

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We love being a part of the great community here and want to show our appreciation with a special discount code just for Rokslide members! Use can use promo code: ROK10

The code applies to all non-sale items. Enjoy free shipping as well for orders over $50!

We carry all of your favorite brands like: Sitka Gear, Stone Glacier, Hilleberg, Swarovski, Nightforce, Leica, ZEISS, Blaser, Beretta, Kenetrek, Scent Crusher, YETI, and more!

We also have in stock Sitka's new TTW collection ready to ship today!

2018 Sitka Gear is available now and ready to ship!

Last edited:

150plusB&C

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ran into couple of these guys in Colorado last year! Super nice and cool to talk to. They sure ain’t afraid to take a big diesel up in some rough stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ran into couple of these guys in Colorado last year! Super nice and cool to talk to. They sure ain’t afraid to take a big diesel up in some rough stuff!

Thanks for the positive feedback! I think I might recall running into you too, was it during archery season and you had a Toyota Tundra?

The diesel definitely sees a lot of action whether it's hunting or headed to shows!

yEftWCM.jpg

ianpadron

WKR
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'll just take a sec to vouch for these guys. They overnighted a pair of Sitka pants last fall right before my deer hunt and always have the best prices. Customer service is top notch!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not carrying the evolution bipod any more?

We do not have any in stock at this time, but should be getting some more in this summer.

I'll just take a sec to vouch for these guys. They overnighted a pair of Sitka pants last fall right before my deer hunt and always have the best prices. Customer service is top notch!

Thanks Ian! We work hard to make sure everyone has a great experience shopping through us! We love seeing feedback like this!

smokinf15

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Do y’all offer a military discount? I emailed your online store, no response. I emailed you on eBay asking about a mil discount since you list your items there too and got a reply from you about being against eBay policy - it was just a question. Just curious is you offer a military discount, that’s all.

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do y’all offer a military discount? I emailed your online store, no response. I emailed you on eBay asking about a mil discount since you list your items there too and got a reply from you about being against eBay policy - it was just a question. Just curious is you offer a military discount, that’s all.

We certainly offer a military discount. I sent an email earlier today with the discount code, maybe it ended up in your spam or promotions folder in your email?

The comment about eBay's policy is so we don't get our account suspended; we have to reply like that in order to comply with their Terms of Service. I mentioned in the email you can ignore the eBay message, it's just for our protection.

Sorry for any confusion!

smokinf15

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We certainly offer a military discount. I sent an email earlier today with the discount code, maybe it ended up in your spam or promotions folder in your email?

The comment about eBay's policy is so we don't get our account suspended; we have to reply like that in order to comply with their Terms of Service. I mentioned in the email you can ignore the eBay message, it's just for our protection.

Sorry for any confusion!

You the man, thanks!!! Must have gone to junk! Sorry for the confusion on my part! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk