10 post before selling?

awasome

Lil-Rokslider
Prevent a lot of freshly created spammers. You have to put minimal effort to get to 10 posts, or you could pay the subscription fee.

EastMT

WKR
Yes, we get the occasional scammer, a few people have been hosed. It gives people a chance to see if you are spouting nonsense, cut/pasting a generic Google question that every Hunter knows to establish cred. Helps weed out most scammers.

Buzzy73

FNG
Does a reply count as a post or do you need to start a new post? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a spammer here but would like to buy some stuff in the classified section, this will get me closer to being able to do that.

Buzzy73

FNG
I’ve been on Rokslide since 2016, I was pretty active in AT, since I use Tapatalk I assumed I had plenty of post since everything looks the same. I was severely disappointed when I went to grab something off of classifieds the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Should be 50 posts. Scammers are still scamming away in the classifieds, even photoshopping their usernames next to items/images stolen off google
Yeah, I think 50-100 posts would be more useful. 10 is pretty easy to skate buy with. Of course, my view is that of someone who views this as a community rather than a hunting specific Cregs List. Obviously that viewpoint is not shared by everyone.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
IMHO, the following posts shouldn't apply to the 10 minimum post count: posts of questions that could be answered, or at least cause a more focused post, from using the elusive "SEARCH" function; posts about the 10 post minimum; and replies to any of the forgoing.

IMHO, the following posts shouldn't apply to the 10 minimum post count: posts of questions that could be answered, or at least cause a more focused post, from using the elusive "SEARCH" function; posts about the 10 post minimum; and replies to any of the forgoing.
Agreed