10 post before selling?

crich

WKR
Should be 50 posts. Scammers are still scamming away in the classifieds, even photoshopping their usernames next to items/images stolen off google
Maybe a background check too, reference from someone who knew you at every place you've lived the past 10 years... and a refundable $500 deposit after 5 transactions on rokslide with positive feedback šŸ˜†

Nooksack

FNG
Sounds like liberal indoctrination is soaking inā€¦ how about real names only, profile photo must be you, make this site guarantee your authenticity etc etc. Or you do the homework, if you donā€™t like the post count or content of a user donā€™t buy or sell to them. Talk to them on the phone and decide for YOURSELF if they are credible, and so on.
Or donā€™t use internet classifieds.

Jbehredt

WKR
Sounds like liberal indoctrination is soaking inā€¦ how about real names only, profile photo must be you, make this site guarantee your authenticity etc etc. Or you do the homework, if you donā€™t like the post count or content of a user donā€™t buy or sell to them. Talk to them on the phone and decide for YOURSELF if they are credible, and so on.
Or donā€™t use internet classifieds.

Only 8 to go before you can jump no on that deal! Thanks for your contribution over the last few year.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
We obviously need a tongue in cheek emoji - or we need to type in something subtle like I'M BEING SARCASTIC FOLKS

jlively

Lil-Rokslider
IMHO, the following posts shouldn't apply to the 10 minimum post count: posts of questions that could be answered, or at least cause a more focused post, from using the elusive "SEARCH" function; posts about the 10 post minimum; and replies to any of the forgoing.
I get where you're coming from. But as a newbie trying to find new gear, I have very little valuable input until I've tried some of the techniques/equipment I read about over and over. Buying gear in the classifieds isn't possible until we reach the 10 post thresholds, though, so post like these (and this reply :) ) will keep happening.

awasome

Lil-Rokslider
I get where you're coming from. But as a newbie trying to find new gear, I have very little valuable input until I've tried some of the techniques/equipment I read about over and over. Buying gear in the classifieds isn't possible until we reach the 10 post thresholds, though, so post like these (and this reply :) ) will keep happening.
you can buy from classifieds without the post count and time waited by paying the $50 fee.

mmac

WKR
So what your saying is that after you get to 10 we shouldn't count on you contributing anything, just buying and selling....

jlively

Lil-Rokslider
So what your saying is that after you get to 10 we shouldn't count on you contributing anything, just buying and selling....
I would be happy to contribute when I have anything competent to say. Total newbie when it comes to elk hunting, and certainly no expert in any other hunting field. I guess I could join the internet hoards who have diarrhea of the mouth and ****post, but that's not really what I'm looking to do. Most of the questions I have I was able to find multiple threads from others already posted. Willing to help when I can, but kind of a blank slate at the moment.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I would be happy to contribute when I have anything competent to say. Total newbie when it comes to elk hunting, and certainly no expert in any other hunting field. I guess I could join the internet hoards who have diarrhea of the mouth and ****post, but that's not really what I'm looking to do. Most of the questions I have I was able to find multiple threads from others already posted. Willing to help when I can, but kind of a blank slate at the moment.
Welcome to the forum. You can certainly ask questions as a way to get to your post count. And if you spend any time in the General Discussion forum, you can easily see that there plenty of non hunting topics that get lots of attention.

jlively

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome to the forum. You can certainly ask questions as a way to get to your post count. And if you spend any time in the General Discussion forum, you can easily see that there plenty of non hunting topics that get lots of attention.
Thanks for the tip!