10 posts before classifieds forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was this comment below. We give you a choice that's not fleecing anyone.... These ******* people!

"Then don't have the requirement, it's ridiculous. Just going for some Xtra $$
ANYBODY can make 10 posts. Other than trying to fleece some sheep why have the 10 posts"
Im a new member, tho I've been coming here to learn etc. for some time now...I have no intention of going anywhere and I love this site. That being said. I'm having a hard time commenting on ten posts. I love to read them and learn but don't have alot to say and don't want to just spam comments to get to ten. I've got a brand new pair of Lowas I'm trying trying to give away free to someone who really needs new boots but doesn't have the means. (they don't fit me right and I tried to make it work longer than exchange would allow..) Do I need to keep commenting and wait for access to classifieds or is that something I can post in say footwear/clothing forums?
Top notch site keep up the excellent work.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Im a new member, tho I've been coming here to learn etc. for some time now...I have no intention of going anywhere and I love this site. That being said. I'm having a hard time commenting on ten posts. I love to read them and learn but don't have alot to say and don't want to just spam comments to get to ten. I've got a brand new pair of Lowas I'm trying trying to give away free to someone who really needs new boots but doesn't have the means. (they don't fit me right and I tried to make it work longer than exchange would allow..) Do I need to keep commenting and wait for access to classifieds or is that something I can post in say footwear/clothing forums?
Unfortunately you need ten post to get access to the classified forums. You can always welcome FNGs

Thanks!

Last edited:
There is a pay it forward thread. If no one provides a link, I will when I get home.

Okay, I did not realize it was a part of the Classifieds despite using it. So you may not be able to post in it yet, but here it is: https://www.rokslide.com/forums/feedback/

Yardvark

FNG
This rule probably makes sense to keep the scammers at bay. Lord know we don't need any more people trying to freeload off the internet.

There is a pay it forward thread. If no one provides a link, I will when I get home.

Okay, I did not realize it was a part of the Classifieds despite using it. So you may not be able to post in it yet, but here it is: https://www.rokslide.com/forums/feedback

This rule probably makes sense to keep the scammers at bay. Lord know we don't need any more people trying to freeload off the internet.
Oh yeah I bet it certainly helps

2ski

WKR
If there's any new people needing 10 posts, please let me know and I will gift you one or a couple of my many many posts so that you don't need to post 10. I'll do it for $10 and that way you don't have to pay the $50. Gifting posts is a little known feature available on Rokslide. A poster named Littlebuff taught me about it. He was a nice guy. Not a sarcastic bone on his body.

Also, if anyone would like to buy some oceanfront property in MT, please reply to this post. Very unique opportunity. Don't pass this up!

Rob5589

WKR
If there's any new people needing 10 posts, please let me know and I will gift you one or a couple of my many many posts so that you don't need to post 10. I'll do it for $10 and that way you don't have to pay the $50. Gifting posts is a little known feature available on Rokslide. A poster named Littlebuff taught me about it. He was a nice guy. Not a sarcastic bone on his body.

Also, if anyone would like to buy some oceanfront property in MT, please reply to this post. Very unique opportunity. Don't pass this up!
The Rokslide generosity never fails to impress!

sheepy2

FNG
I think 10 posts is very fair. On some of my fishing forums it is 25 or even 75 posts. Scammers will often be new accounts with no posts. Keep the forums clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.