10 posts before classifieds forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Yes! Automatic ban hammer for anyone starting a thread to complain about the classified rules! Do it!
It was this comment below. We give you a choice that's not fleecing anyone.... These ******* people!

"Then don't have the requirement, it's ridiculous. Just going for some Xtra $$
ANYBODY can make 10 posts. Other than trying to fleece some sheep why have the 10 posts"

George Hamrick

Lil-Rokslider
Why? What does it really accomplish?
Here is a post 😞
So that people contribute to the forum instead of just using it as one or two time page to sell something and not come back. Just search for 10 interesting posts you want to comment on. It’s not hard.

Thanks Ryan for running a tight ship, Being a novice I don't post but I do love stopping daily and just reading. picked few good tips and tricks over my time here. My time here has been growing as other sites seem to be filling up with keyboard tuff guys. Thanks to all that keep this space clean.

SaltyBowman

Lil-Rokslider
I think it’s a great rule. If Senior members selling things in the classifieds are already sometimes posting warnings that they may not respond to your pm if you’re a new member or have a low post count that tells me some flack is still getting through even at 10 posts.

Krem

FNG
Long time wallflower , had no idea about the 10 post rule but see nothing wrong with it. Put in your time and good things will come your way just like anything else in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.