10 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratatack

FNG
So to utilize the classifieds I have to do 10 posts, to evidently reduce the effect of scammers correct? So if i'm posting randomly isn't that in effect a scammer tool in its own? Just trying to navigate this site as a first time user long time lurker.....Thanks!

OP
R

ratatack

FNG
I'm sure there are a few liberal creepers around here that would report it, but not a bad plan, then just wait my 7 days.....LOL

So to utilize the classifieds I have to do 10 posts, to evidently reduce the effect of scammers correct? So if i'm posting randomly isn't that in effect a scammer tool in its own? Just trying to navigate this site as a first time user long time lurker.....Thanks!

Yes but then if you try to sell something people can look at your posts and see you are probably not someone to trust.

OP
R

ratatack

FNG
A lot of people don't feel the need to validate their existence by posting how great or knowledgeable they are, I def don't mind putting my input in or helping someone in anyway I can if I feel its warranted. I just wanted to buy a rifle is all...…..

Doing work today.....Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.