10 Years later and I'm going sheep hunting!!!

TBoschma

Lil-Rokslider
I lucked out and got one of the raffle Dall sheep hunts in Alaska while I was at the Hunt Expo!

I would say now all the fun begins, for me I feel pretty dialed on gear and what not; however, my wife is going to go and hunt Caribou too! that's awesome and i cant wait to share it all with her my main thing is I want to make sure I have everything dialed for her gear wise. Any ladies out there have recommendations? footwear and clothing mainly.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I lucked out and got one of the raffle Dall sheep hunts in Alaska while I was at the Hunt Expo!

I would say now all the fun begins, for me I feel pretty dialed on gear and what not; however, my wife is going to go and hunt Caribou too! that's awesome and i cant wait to share it all with her my main thing is I want to make sure I have everything dialed for her gear wise. Any ladies out there have recommendations? footwear and clothing mainly.

Winning a sheep hunt, that is great!!!

Hit Jordan up on ladies footwear. She’s used the Crispis a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wyosteve

WKR
So, here's a question that I've asked a number of people and no one had the answer. If one wins a sheep hunt, will you receive a 1099 for the value and have to potentially pay taxes on it? I know when I was on the RMEF banquet committee, we would send one to the winner of the 4 wheeler.

keller

WKR
Wow that's awesome!! I can't wait to hear Paul Harvey's and now the rest of the story. Enjoy every minute because soon it will be over!!

OP
TBoschma

TBoschma

Lil-Rokslider
So, here's a question that I've asked a number of people and no one had the answer. If one wins a sheep hunt, will you receive a 1099 for the value and have to potentially pay taxes on it? I know when I was on the RMEF banquet committee, we would send one to the winner of the 4 wheeler.

I have that same question haha time will answer I guess

OP
TBoschma

TBoschma

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats!!! Someone has to win, why not you?? Can't wait to see how you do.

100%

I know guys that are jealous that I drew and don't even apply!! not sure they understand that you gotta throw your name in the hat to even have a chance.

but ya i still couldn't be more pumped