1000G Muck Boots

I have 1000G Lacrosse muck boots. Wore them for the 2nd time duck hunting. My feet were freezing. I wasn't wearing ultra thick socks. Just standard hunting socks. What gives ??

I actually used these boots for a Nov Moose hunt in NL, and they were fine.. But duck hunting is not road hunting like in NL.

If you were road hunting for moose in NL you got robbed of a great experience. I walked no less than 10 miles a day in that soggy marsh and tuckamore bush for 7 days. But, I got a moose and caribou. I wore 400G Lacrosse knee high rubber boots with decent hunting socks in October...no problem. Wear better socks as duck hunting is a lazy mans sport so you ain't moving much to keep blood flowing. Never compare moose hunting with laying in a blind duck hunting.......

PA Hunter

WKR
If you were road hunting for moose in NL you got robbed of a great experience. I walked no less than 10 miles a day in that soggy marsh and tuckamore bush for 7 days. But, I got a moose and caribou. I wore 400G Lacrosse knee high rubber boots with decent hunting socks in October...no problem. Wear better socks as duck hunting is a lazy mans sport so you ain't moving much to keep blood flowing. Never compare moose hunting with laying in a blind duck hunting.......
I agree I would never do a road hunt of any sort. I hunt NL every other year I would never book a truck hunt unless I was disabled.