WTB 10mm Buffalo Bore Dangerous Game 220gr

LBuchser

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I need to get my hands on a box or two of 10mm 220gr Buffalo Bore Dangerous Game Mono-Metal rounds! Its for my AK Trip. Please let me know if you find any or have any to sell.

jingalls

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you don’t find any let me know. I have some Underwood extreme penetration bear rounds and could spare a box. Just PM me if you don’t find what your looking for.

OP
LBuchser

LBuchser

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you don’t find any let me know. I have some Underwood extreme penetration bear rounds and could spare a box. Just PM me if you don’t find what your looking for.
Wow thank you! Those were my other options. Both have great reviews! I'll let you know shortly if no one else responds!

Tripp238

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When and where are you going to be in AK. I am 15 minutes from Anchorage and can probably buy and hold some for you up here.

I will look tomorrow at some nearby stores of what is in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
LBuchser

LBuchser

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
When and where are you going to be in AK. I am 15 minutes from Anchorage and can probably buy and hold some for you up here.

I will look tomorrow at some nearby stores of what is in stock.

Thank you. I really appreciate that. I really want to secure some before arriving. It would really suck if something happened and it didnt workout for us to meet up when im passing through. Especially since flights get pushed and who knows what else. I'm flying into ANC and then to Kotz in the same day. I only have a 2 hrs layover. I'd also like to throw a few rounds down range to see how it shoots before arriving in AK too.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I just ordered some from Buffalo Bore directly on their website a few weeks ago and it shipped quickly. If you can add it to your cart, they have it in stock. Did you check their website?

I ordered the Hard Lead Cast 220gr, not the dangerous game mono-metal though ... Good luck on your awesome trip!!

Last edited:

Tripp238

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you. I really appreciate that. I really want to secure some before arriving. It would really suck if something happened and it didnt workout for us to meet up when im passing through. Especially since flights get pushed and who knows what else. I'm flying into ANC and then to Kotz in the same day. I only have a 2 hrs layover. I'd also like to throw a few rounds down range to see how it shoots before arriving in AK too.

No worries. I may have some on hand anyway if something changes or you need some as a last resort. Good luck

chukwithak

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just did the same but the 190 Dangerous Game. Saw the video in regards to Hardcast ammo with the stock ammo. Anyone have any RL experiences?

Michigander1479

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'd be interested if your still able to let a box go. Thanks!

Clarktar

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
They don't ship to AK of course. I'm having a heck of a time finding heavy 10mm ammo up here in Anchorage. If anyone can part with some let me know!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk