10x32 Swarovski EL

NMhunter92

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody use these for hunting? Midway has a great deal on these and might pull the trigger.

Thanks for any feedback

My buddy uses them here in BC as his only binos and likes them quite well. Myself, I prefer 8x32 in the smaller binos (old Leica pre-HD Ultravids in my case) and my Swarovision 10x42ELs in the higher power. The smaller binos get a lot of use for "chasing"elk, moose, deer in thicker woods, tree-stand hunting and general hiking around. Sheep and where I am really into longer range glassing, be it mule deer, grizzlies, black bears across the valley, above tree-line hunting for caribou, moose etc all are done with the 10x42s.

Good luck with your choice and I bet you would be happy with the Swaro 10x32s as your only binocular, especially when carrying them!

Outhunting

Lil-Rokslider
My main binocular if I am doing a lot of walking. Hard to beat in such a small package. I also have the 12's and 15's but if I only could have one I would probably go with 10X42's.

Wow, talk about getting a guy in trouble. I just bought the 8x32's. Been wanting a pair for a good while and today i bit the bullet. Wife is not going to be happy!!

I have a pair of 10x42 EL's and while they are great i think the 32's are the ticket for me for archery hunting. I'm not an inch counter just an opportunistic archer so antler details mean nothing to me. I think you will like them if you're not counting ram rings or something of that nature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my experience anything less then 4mm exit pupil is problematic the last 15 minutes in the day.

The decrease in FOV compared to an 8x also is a big compromise as well.