Sold 10x42 SLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmalzy

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Have a set of 10x42 SLCs for sale. 2014. Great shape, just a little dusty. $1250 tyd, 1200 local
Pick up in Houston TX

64e79d6f18192c7978f13e353e90534f.jpg

48dc7b953d96aac6a76064bd430755b8.jpg

71cd922167542e4b545b3cd014909660.jpg

070a6ef47b377409abec97204c11d1c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Moserkr

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone should snatch these up. They aren't making the SLC's anymore!
Really? I knew they just came out with the new binos, did not know these were discontinued now. I love my SLCs, should have bought them years ago. $1350 is a good deal tyd, no taxes. Whoever's on the fence needs to jump lol.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Someone should snatch these up. They aren't making the SLC's anymore!
I called Swaro this morning. Headquarters hasn't officially made any statements regarding the SLCs. They are producing fewer units per the rep I spoke with. I suspect he knows but wouldn't commit. Hopefully, it's not true, they need a unit in a more reachable price range. The ELs have dropped in price but they are still expensive. I have the SLCs (10x42) and I have been very impressed.

OP
schmalzy

schmalzy

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I called Swaro this morning. Headquarters hasn't officially made any statements regarding the SLCs. They are producing fewer units per the rep I spoke with. I suspect he knows but wouldn't commit. Hopefully, it's not true, they need a unit in a more reachable price range. The ELs have dropped in price but they are still expensive. I have the SLCs (10x42) and I have been very impressed.

Thanks for the intel! I loved these. Just moving some fun money around and don’t have any hunts where I need them for a bit.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
The word on the birding forums is they gone. I'm sure the rep wasn't at liberty to say so. I have no personal info to that effect, but usually the birding folks are on top of things like this.

End of an era for Swaro, but they are probably on to bigger and better things to stay ahead of the competition. If I were even the slightest bit interested in owning a pair of SLC's, I'd jump on these now. Not many folks are going to give theirs up once they are no longer available.

Moserkr

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The word on the birding forums is they gone. I'm sure the rep wasn't at liberty to say so. I have no personal info to that effect, but usually the birding folks are on top of things like this.

End of an era for Swaro, but they are probably on to bigger and better things to stay ahead of the competition. If I were even the slightest bit interested in owning a pair of SLC's, I'd jump on these now. Not many folks are going to give theirs up once they are no longer available.
Crazy, glad I bought mine when I did. Haha more free bumps lol. If the new binos to replace the SLCs dont wow people over, the SLCs will be worth more in the future. Surprised these havent sold... soon enough op.

OP
schmalzy

schmalzy

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Crazy, glad I bought mine when I did. Haha more free bumps lol. If the new binos to replace the SLCs dont wow people over, the SLCs will be worth more in the future. Surprised these havent sold... soon enough op.

It’s definitely making me think twice!

OP
schmalzy

schmalzy

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Some interest but no deal sealed yet. Ttt.

Status
Not open for further replies.