12 gauge recipe

I have been looking at reloading my waterfowl shot and am looking on the hodgdon website and can't find any 3" steel shot recipes. All I can find is hevi, lead, and bismuth. Is there any other places I can look or is there a recipe you have found to work?

VernAK

WKR
Skyler,
Prices may be better in the Rapids for components but up here we can't load as cheap as we can buy factory shotshells.

I was born and raised in GR, MN.

OP
skyler_2010
Skyler,
Prices may be better in the Rapids for components but up here we can't load as cheap as we can buy factory shotshells.

I was born and raised in GR, MN.
Oh ok interesting. I haven't priced everything out yet but have been looking at loading for waterfowl and my .40 s&w as something to do when it's too cold to do anything else.
That's cool you got out of this area. How long have you been gone?

VernAK

WKR
Moved to Alaska in 69.

My family homesteaded along river in SW GR and where Clay Boswell plant is. Brother and two sisters still around there.
Last name is Aiton

I shoot two cases of Federal 3" 1550 fps steel every fall for cranes and geese. I pay $110 on sale for a case of 10 boxes. I load all sorts of rifle ammo this time of year......awaiting spring to burn some off.

OP
skyler_2010
Guess I don't recognize the name. I can't remember what I shot this year but I do know I need to spend some time with clays this summer