12 yr old got her first

It was a young buck I would have passed on however at 65 yds and my daughters first hunt I let her take it. Clean shot straight thru the heart couldn’t have been prouder wants to get another one before the year is up. Her twin didn’t fair so well so spending week after Christmas in Oklahoma public land for Holiday antlerless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2d82121d5b13a6ae52c5a3d78c31efe8.jpg

Marko

FNG
It was a young buck I would have passed on however at 65 yds and my daughters first hunt I let her take it. Clean shot straight thru the heart couldn’t have been prouder wants to get another one before the year is up. Her twin didn’t fair so well so spending week after Christmas in Oklahoma public land for Holiday antlerless

That's awesome! Great deer and a happy young lady. Congrats!

Right on, and a big congratulations! I love seeing the kids being brought up to carry on the tradition, congrats to you both.

Yakoun

FNG

This is too awesome! Big congrats to both your daughter and yourself. Any words of wisdom on how to get your kids passionate about the sport?

03mossy

WKR
Congrats to you both!!! When my daughter shot her first buck 2 years ago it was an awesome experience we will both always remember.