.125g mechanical deep six broadheads

Colby3

FNG
I shoot the Easton 330 Carbon injection arrows with .125 g solid Iron Wills. I hunt mainly Ohio whitetails and the last 3 years Elk. I have yet to draw on a Elk but between my son in law and I we have taken 6 whitetails with the Iron wills. The blood trails were almost non existent. All were pass thru. Before the Iron wills we shot Swhackers mechanicals and had great blood trails. For my set up if i want to go back to a .125g mechanical (for whitetail ) I will need one in the Deep Six version (6-40 thread). Sorry for the long intro to my question but does anyone make a .125 deep six mechanical ? Thanks

OR Archer

WKR
I can’t think of a single 125gr D6 mechanical head. There’s only a handful of them in 100gr. Grim Reaper Fatal Steel is my first recommendation but it’s only a 100gr

NaturalJon

Lil-Rokslider
You could get a 25 gr. ss collar from iron will then you could use whichever 100gr. d6 broadhead you like to get 125 gr up front.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Colby, I have about 15 or so Ulmer Edge 125 gr D-6 heads. They are solid steel ferules and 1.5" cutting width. PM if interested (Going to chase lynx for a few days so may not answer right away).

OP
C

Colby3

FNG
Blockcaver, I have not reached the 10 required post for a PM yet, Absolutely I am interested in the Ulmer Edges you have. Please PM me or text me @ 440-213-0810 when you get back from your Lynx hunt. What a great site this is.

OP
C

Colby3

FNG
I do have some emails into Sevr Broadheads asking them if they are going to have a D-6 in the .125g. I believe it's the replacement for the Ulmer Edges. No replies yet

Brendan

WKR
You could get a 25 gr. ss collar from iron will then you could use whichever 100gr. d6 broadhead you like to get 125 gr up front.

@Colby3 - If you'e set on running micro diameter arrows, save yourself the trouble and take this advice. It's what I do with the 5mm class arrows as well.

You can run a 125 grain field point for practice, and then switch to a 100 gr broadhead and 25 grain collar for hunting.