In my Kodiak C.U.B. with M.A.X. Pocket, I can carry:
- 10X binos in the main compartment
- rangefinder in the front compartment
- tags (maps and paperwork if needed) in the rear compartment
- wind checker in my left side compartment
- SD cards & chap stick in my right side compartment
- In the M.A.X. pocket I carry a small multi tool, havalon piranta knife, field dressing gloves, lens cleaning cloth, and possibly spare ammunition if packing a pistol.
Also, as an archery hunter I had some concerns about it getting in the way, but was presently surprised that there are no issues when archery hunting.