15 NR points

Elkspert

FNG
Hey so I am currently sitting at 15 NR deer points for Colorado. Last time I checked I was kinds of in no mans land, pretty sure not much has changed since then with the points creep. Anyway would like to use these in the next year or two and get out of the points game. Any suggestion on what units to look at ? Here is my criteri: 3rd season, public land, non guided, walk in or use a quad, 170” or better?

OneShot

Lil-Rokslider
Look at the CPW statistics page and find units that you have a chance at drawing. From there, I’d find the one that has the type of terrain and habitat you like to hunt. With those points there are some good opportunities to be had

lyingflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
Spend the money on a gohunt membership. Find EXACTLY what your looking for. Go visit it in the summertime with boots on the ground. Good luck.

Bambistew

WKR
You can draw probably 80% of thrid season tags. You can kill a 170 class buck in most any unit with luck and knowing what you're doing. Good luck

OP
E

Elkspert

FNG
Thanks guys. I use to get the huntnfool and had a few units I wash researching. maybe I will subscribe again or go with the go hunt option. Sounds like this would have been the year with the later dates but have other plans this season.