156 Berger run out?

coues craze

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone had any problems with run out on the 156 Berger’s? I bought a box when they first came out but just recently got around to working up loads. They are very accurate but seem to have a lot of run out when seating. My seating stem fits correctly so I measured base to ogive of my remaining bullets and it did in fact vary by .007 I’m wondering if this was just an issue in the first rounds of production?

First, the 156's are outstanding! I have not heard of previous issues I've been running the 156's this year. Mine are the new lots, and have zero issues with runout or variance. What lot do you have?

OP
C

coues craze

Lil-Rokslider
My lot is P01552. I agree it’s a great Bullet and I suspect the bearing area is the same on all these bullets I just can’t find my other 26 bushing to check. They shoot really well but I do have to seat them long and bump each bullet down to get them seated the same.

I haven't experienced any problems as of yet. I'm using them in my 26 Nosler with a max load of N-570. Yesterday was hammering the 500 yard gong with ease. Going to try and stretch it out with a spotter hopefully next time