15x RF binos

Does anybody suspect Swaro will ever make a 15x pair of range finding binoculars? I’ve got 10x EL ranges but I’d really like to step up to 15s. Love having the rf in the Binos

Swaro is a worldwide hunting company. A 15x56 rangefinder is a niche product that only some western hunters would use, and even then it would only be purchased by the ones who had a ready ranging solution in a 10x or 8x binocular as well.

10 years from now when they release the NL Range, maybe there will be a 12x42 ranging option, but I'll be extremely surprised if there's ever a 15x ranging bino

carbon

FNG
Of course there’s always the sole 15x bino rangefinder, the Leica. Not sure how good the rangefinder part is, nor how long lasting.

Q child

WKR
I do not suspect Swarovski will make a range finding 15.
Give the Leica's a try. I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on them. I don't think I have ever seen a review of them anywhere.

Hi folks, Long time since I've posted, so as a reminder, I work for Leica, and you can reach me directly at [email protected] if you ever have questions or need help. Our Geovid R 15x56 has a 1200 yard LRF, and I'd say it will range a deer at, or close to, 1200 yards. -I've ranged a deer at 1000 yards with our old CRF 1000-R compact, which had basically the same laser system. The Geovid R is an older design, so the beam divergence is 2.5MILs (w) x .5 MIL (h). Like shooting long distance, ranging a deer that far requires a very steady rest or tripod to make sure you're on the deer and not the ground/area around it. Not all the beam has to be on him nor can be, considering the beam is 3m wide by .6m tall at 1200 yards, but you want him completely within it to make sure you're on him and not slightly above or below him. As far as how long the rangefinder will last, barring an impact that would knock the laser emitter out of alignment with the sensor and reduce the ranging performance (which can be fixed, it's like re-boresighting a scope), it'll last decades. There are still original Geovid 1000s from the 90's that work. FYI, in April, we instituted a new warranty on all Sport Optics products sold new since January 1, 2021. It covers accidental damage, including electronics, for 10 years, and manufacturer's defects in the optics and mechanics for 30 years. Hope this helps, and hit me up if you need anything!

Hi folks, Long time since I've posted, so as a reminder, I work for Leica, and you can reach me directly at [email protected] if you ever have questions or need help. Our Geovid R 15x56 has a 1200 yard LRF, and I'd say it will range a deer at, or close to, 1200 yards. -I've ranged a deer at 1000 yards with our old CRF 1000-R compact, which had basically the same laser system. The Geovid R is an older design, so the beam divergence is 2.5MILs (w) x .5 MIL (h). Like shooting long distance, ranging a deer that far requires a very steady rest or tripod to make sure you're on the deer and not the ground/area around it. Not all the beam has to be on him nor can be, considering the beam is 3m wide by .6m tall at 1200 yards, but you want him completely within it to make sure you're on him and not slightly above or below him. As far as how long the rangefinder will last, barring an impact that would knock the laser emitter out of alignment with the sensor and reduce the ranging performance (which can be fixed, it's like re-boresighting a scope), it'll last decades. There are still original Geovid 1000s from the 90's that work. FYI, in April, we instituted a new warranty on all Sport Optics products sold new since January 1, 2021. It covers accidental damage, including electronics, for 10 years, and manufacturer's defects in the optics and mechanics for 30 years. Hope this helps, and hit me up if you need anything!
The old 15x are also heavy.

Ya think you could talk Lecia into a 12x geo