1694 Acre Hunting Ranch - Mendocino

InPursuit

FNG
Rokslide Fam,

I thought I would put this on here for anyone looking for a deal on a quality deer hunting ranch in central Mendocino County.

Just outside of the rural farming town of Potter Valley, CA sits the majestic Salt Rock Ranch. This 1694+/- acre private wilderness is known for its quality blacktail deer genetics. The ranch sprawls westerly from its east boundary of Busch Creek until it reaches the northern confines of Redwood Valley. The ranch’s habitat is a diverse ecosystem of Douglas Fir stands, Madrone, Pines, Oak Woodlands, and open grassland glades. There are historical and seasonal springs on the ranch, Busch Creek frontage and seasonal waterways providing nature’s most valuable resource: water. The Redwood Complex fire of 2017 burn scarred the eastern lands of the ranch and new tender shoots of regrowth provide an exceptional food source for the wildlife, especially the potential for Boone and Crocket deer. Salt Rock is a prominent landmark on the ranch which provides a 360 degree rewarding vantage. On any given day it’s possible to see black bears, wild turkeys, California Quail, and mature pure Columbian blacktail deer. Interior roads run east to west across the lands with logging road spurs bisecting the main road. The views from various high points are breathtaking and one would have a hard time deciding which is a better building site. This property is being marketed for the first time in 70+/- years. There are 20 certificates of compliance that run with the property, allowing for estate planning and development opportunities. Whether you’re a avid sportsman, serious conservationist or both, Salt Rock Ranch is truly an opportunity waiting to be discovered.

Reduced $1,995,000

More information and property video can be found at www.norcalvineyards.com

Grateful of you taking a look.

Tony Ford
Compass
DRE #01406167

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 120
  • _M9A9314.jpg
    _M9A9314.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 115
  • _M9A9341.jpg
    _M9A9341.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 116
  • _M9A9363.jpg
    _M9A9363.jpg
    601.5 KB · Views: 115

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Excuse me while I scrounge between the couch cushions ... of every house in the neighborhood for spare change. That's a beautiful property, Tony. Best of luck with the sale.

Seems like a steal. That much acreage in Idaho or Wyoming would easily be 4x the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigeyedfish

Lil-Rokslider
Wow. That seems impossibly cheap. You can't buy that much land in Missouri for that price.

The place looks awesome. Good luck with the sale.