S.Clancy

WKR
I must be behind the times. We’re now saying there are too many men with beards? What does this have to do with hunting? I kinda like mine. I’ve had it since I was 16. It’s warm and it hides my double chin! Is the problem the beard or are you triggered by the toxic masculinity the beard represents?
16!!! I can't grow a proper beard at 34...I need some TRT.

I run a beard all year long except hunting season when I run a mustache, kind of a tradition for me.

#15, The anti hunting crown takes advantage of the Covid 19 situation and gets a ton of Covid regulations added to the hunting regulations, including that 1a). masks and face shields MUST be worn during hunting at all times, 2a). the carcass of all animals harvested MUST be retained whole and quarantined by the person that harvested the animal for a period of one month, with a required inspection by qualified inspectors, looking to see if the animal was properly isolated in approved wrapping, properly triple sealed and disinfected with only approved disinfectant between each layer; starting with the outer layer of the animal and ending at the outer layer of the final wrapping. 2c). once the carcass meets the quarantine requirements, the cacuss must then be processed within one hour and all parts not being retained for consumption must be taken to an approved incineration facility for disposal at the expense of the harvester.

Carpenterant

Lil-Rokslider
16!!! I can't grow a proper beard at 34...I need some TRT.
I’m 37 and can’t either. My uncle said his was grey by the time he could grow anything.

2021 will be it’s been ruined in Colorado
Not looking for a secret spot...
6.5 creedmoor is great/sucks
Oh look some people poached!
Their punishment wasn’t enough!
My state manages game great but why do other states suck so bad?

I thought I was one of the only ones who hated the term "running". Nothing is running though...

I must be behind the times. We’re now saying there are too many men with beards? What does this have to do with hunting? I kinda like mine. I’ve had it since I was 16. It’s warm and it hides my double chin! Is the problem the beard or are you triggered by the toxic masculinity the beard represents?
he said it was gonna piss some people off :LOL:

Wapiti1

WKR
If you name the company Hatwerks you could double that price point.
It would require both MOA and MIL versions with a calibrated dial on top for flatness control. The dial on the side would adjust for fit on your melon. Not sure how you would figure your drops, though.

And I will run for beer, and anything else my wife tells me to run for. I have no say in that second part, but can always tack beer onto the list my wife gives me.

Jeremy

Winnie

Lil-Rokslider
Look for:

Hey, new here, I am a looking for some spots (not honey holes), but where I will see elk the every day, close to the truck, flat country, with no hunting pressure. I just want to get away from it all and any elk is a bonus. Not looking for trophies, just 380" bulls or bigger. Not interested in doing a lick of work either prior to this post or after. Just looking for any input.

It would require both MOA and MIL versions with a calibrated dial on top for flatness control. The dial on the side would adjust for fit on your melon. Not sure how you would figure your drops, though.

Jeremy
Well, you would need a DOPE card using the angle of the sun at the time of day and the degrees of your heading. This would give you the MIL/MOA adjustment of the bill to properly block the sun from your eyes while shooting the rifle they just sent you yesterday 1200yds at that pronghorn.

bozeman

WKR
I am running latest 6.7 PRC 'man bun' (I stole this, but thought it was hilarious), which is concealed with my flat brim cap..........my 2 nephews 18 and 16 are on the flat brim craze.......drives me insane.

Only thing you are missing: in each InstaChat, SnapGram and YouTube video.......a link and highlight for my sponsors.........

Gobbler36

WKR
  1. Look for the word "running" to be applied to any and every piece of gear, hunting and not. "I'm running a Bolivian Bandit Extreme bino harness, with tenterhooks." "I'm running a 6.6 Creedmost with a Celestron telescope, accurized by 'Creed' from 'The Office.'" "I'm running Attack pants while sitting here waiting for a shooter buck." "My ten month old is running Pampers." "I'm running coarse grind Alpha Male coffee in my breakfast hydration vessel."
  2. Look for "Breakfast hydration vessels" to replace coffee cups. The new BHVs will be titanium with half-handles.
  3. Look for a YouTube video and channel dedicated to each and every general deer hunt in the state of Montana. Every one. All 960,450 of them.
  4. Look for carbon fiber hat bills to find their way into the hunting cap market, to ensure flatness and resist warp due to temp extremes. "I'm running a CF bill on my cover set at a firm zero degrees."
  5. Look for Amazon to acquire OnX and GoHunt.
  6. Look for your OnX and GoHunt accounts to be hacked by Canadians and receive blackmail messages threatening to disclose where you've been and what units you are researching.
  7. Look for hyper-increased useage of the words "trash", "bladed" and "sick" when describing antlers. A 12 year old 'harvesting' his/her first buck will say "This one point was a shooter, just look at all that sick trash on his bases, now I have to do homework, I'm running American history tonight."
  8. Look for tighter camouflage.
  9. Look for puffier jackets.
  10. Look for Remington to be sold three more times.
  11. Look for an oiled, trimmed beard to become mandatory for hunting, a hunter's education certificate and an oiled, trimmed beard will find themselves in the regulations. Under-age hunters and women are to purchase faux hipster beards until they may grow their own.
  12. Look for bankruptcies in the wool, plaid, and compass industries.
  13. Look for me to not draw a sheep tag.
  14. Look for the word 'shooter' to finally once and for all replace the word 'nice.' "Shooter buck." "Shooter bull." "Shooter tom." "Shooter ram." "Shooter sunrise." "Shooter oyster shooters." "Shooter boobs."
  15. Lastly, people will get angry at this post and I'll take it down tomorrow.
I love this post

I predict all the same except lulu lemon may add a hunting line for the man buns.

and more YouTube wanna bes telling everyone to come hunt out west

oh and probably more and more crowds

And I will run for beer, and anything else my wife tells me to run for. I have no say in that second part, but can always tack beer onto the list my wife gives me.

Jeremy
like an improvised BOA system integrated into the hat. and exposed MOA dial rather than a button on top will give you different MOA of flatness in the bill.... could even have a windage dial on the side so you can wear it over your ears, but if it gets windy you can dial in the dope so it fits under your ears and doesn't blow off.... we're looking at a 300 dollar lid, but you can run it in any conditions and it will be a great piece of kit for those who demand being ready for any conditions.

i will hold off, because there will probably be a lot of broken brims on the 1st gen carbon lids, and they will probably squeak pretty bad, but look for improvements in the future