1shot gear

I finally broke down and ordered a Sitka fanatic jacket. From these guys. It’s a long story that began when I first ordered a vest. But, after receiving it decided I wanted a smaller size and a jacket instead. I called them today, explained that I had ordered a vest that was too large and, upon trying it on, realized I’d probably like the jacket more as well. And, asked if I could return it and swap it for a smaller sized jacket.

Too put it nicely, these guys went out of their way offering options on how to do that to make it easier on me. Just a great experience with them.

I know that’s what is expected. But, this was my fault. I order the vest based on my knowledge of KUIU fit. Which was a huge mistake.

Even after telling them that, they never missed a beat. The reason didn’t matter. Just send it back and They will credit the card upon delivery. At no cost to me other then the difference in pricing of the best and jacket.

These guys are top notch fellas. This was my first purchase from them. But, it won’t be the last. I’d highly recommend them for your future business.

Yeah these guys bailed me out a few years back, last minute my son decided to come elk hunting with me over Thanksgiving. I was driving up from dfw and they let me come in about 30 minutes after close to grab some gear for him.. Made it a lot easier he was 14 at the time and that allowed me to keep him warm and dry. It was his first real cold weather hunting experience and got him hooked. Good guys who were trying to help out.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Yep, every interaction I’ve had with those guys from Alex down has been excellent. They are top notch.

Jbehredt

WKR
Loves me some 1shot. Lucky to have them across town. They’ve hooked me up pretty good more than once.