1st gen bushnell elite tac 3.5-21

G2 reticle

Way long in the tooth design/features wise, guy wants 500 for it.

Going on a trainer 223 with a t4a.. feels like a retro 2012 build lol.

• Banned
OP
N
Scope was completely rubbish for my use.

no zero stop, eyebox sucks ass if you run max inclination to get zero on bottom Rev.

tunnels below 5x and above 18x it’s pretty bad view so basically a 5-18x scope

reticle is completely shit below 8x and as a whole pretty rubbish for any hunting/lowlight use

parallax is actually about 75yards

turrets were hard to depress back down. The splines wouldn’t align correctly at times. 5 mils per rev is pretty dumb, and only 34.5 mils of travel on a 34mm tube seems lackluster.

34mm rings are basically warne or bust for weaver bases.

Oh and it’s 38 oz not whatever manufacture says it is.

The only positive is I tripped it for an ez 100$ profit.

BAKPAKR

WKR
It isn’t a scope I would put on a “walking through the woods” rifle but I have had one on a heavier 338 for about 8 years. It has worked pretty well on that rifle. I like the reticle, but I don’t use it at less than 10X. Tracking and return to zero appear to be good based on field use.

I have, at times, had to move to the spotting scope in the last little bit of shooting light to determine whether a deer I was watching was a doe or one of the “just beyond the ear” spikes that are so plentiful around here; however, I haven’t had any trouble seeing the reticle against a deer in fading light.

Mine is secured to my rifle with Seekins rings on a 30 MOA Near Mfg base. I can dial way beyond any range I am likely to shoot.

I would really like to put a NF ATACR on my 338 but I get by pretty well with the Bushnell.